Wednesday, October 01, 2008


This is my Eid mehndi - and my ring - and my dearest Momiji's engagement ring that she gave to me this Ramadan- 38 years after my beloved father gave it to her.

And the white jilbab that I had specially made, with the special glittery thread. The dress that I'd saved for a very special day.

But how long can we wait for the special days that we plan? Surely we should consider each day special - for each has been meticulously designed and executed by the Best of Planners.

Wa'lhamdulillahi Rabbi'l Aalameen.

2 comments:

Daughter of Adam said...

Salam x x x x

SubhanAllah :-)

InshaAllah the special day will come too. So don't stop waiting. However enjoy each day, indeed enjoy each breath which will never be replaced by another :-)

Good things will come to thee very soon.

Love and Love again
x x x x x x x x x x

Daughter of Adam said...

Oh and btw -

I ahem... did put some henna on this Eid... you will love the pics. Will post at some point ;-)

They will make thee giggle!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x