Monday, April 09, 2007

It's 11:10am on the last of the four day long Easter weekend. I've spent a significant part of the weekend at home inhaling Indonesian oud and Yemeni frankincense, drinking saffron infused water, gazing at rapidly deflating helium balloons from last weekend's birthday party, with Pakistani dramas on the television in the background and the neighbours doing their usual Bank Holiday DIY. Today's the day I had set aside for the gardening for and by now the weeds should have been cleared well away. Yet here I sit, procrastinating once again, sipping my breakfast chai. And I come across http://youtube.com/watch?v=M8SeV4En-iw Dawud Wharnsby Ali tunes ... jazaks Eva! ... What if we run out of time? See ya later alligators...

3 comments:

Abez said...

DWA rocks, MashaAllah :) I just learned that Owlie attended a tiny lil concert of his in the US and I am severely jealous.

btw, how are you doing Poppie? I haven't been around here in forever!

Anonymous said...

o i do miss thee, wherefore art thou? :(

Anonymous said...

Hey! Iffat baji habibati :D
I havent visited ur blog in a while, thought I'd pop round and leave you a note.:)

ws
love and hugs

Ur flight companion :P